Microsoft Toolkit is a set of free tools that includes Windows toolkit, Office toolkit and Office uninstaller. So, not like some other activators that only able to activate a single application, this toolkit is a combination of 2-in-1 universal activators.
The Microsoft Toolkit formerly was known as ‘Office 2010 Toolkit’ or ‘EZ-Activator’. The latest version v2.6 allows you to activate Windows all editions, activate or uninstall Microsoft Office completely with just one click.
Just to let you know that the developer of the toolkit was in the market for more than 5 years and keep improving and update the activator to fulfills the user and/or operating system (OS) needs.
Same like another popular activator – KMSpico, this toolkit also use the KMS (Key Management Service) to activate all the latest editions of OS including Windows 8, 8.1 or 10. This is also the best way to get your system activated.
The Key Features of Microsoft Toolkit 2.6
Here are some of the notable and important features that you needs to know about the toolkit:
- Standalone application – It run with an exe file and now even come with the portable version.
- AIO toolkit – Activators for Windows and MS Office; and you can use it as an Office uninstaller too.
- Offline and online activator – This latest version can activate the applications without accessing to the Internet. If you connected online, it’s fine too.
- Lifetime activation – Once your computer system was activated, it’s forever. Some activators required you to do the activation again every 180 days.
- Support 32-bit and 64-bit system – All the current/latest versions of the software are supported.
- Clean and virus free – Tested with many system and it’s 100% safe to be installed on your PC. But to be honest, this is a crack tool so some of the antivirus will flag it.
- Two activation methods – Use can use either Auto KMS or EZ-Activator. Choose one option as you like and it will do the activation successfully (already proven for both options).
- All languages supported – Microsoft products were used by worldwide users, so it’s available in many languages and luckily this toolkit supports all the different languages.
- Windows 10 supported – You can use the toolkit to activate all the Win 10 editions.
- Friendly GUI – Simple and understandable interface make the activator easy to use. The Readme button will explain everything.
- No installation needed – As the software is in exe file, just directly run the toolkit to help you with the activation process.
Supported Windows and Office Editions by Microsoft Toolkit 2.6
The latest updated version is able to activate all the Windows and Office editions including the latest Windows 10 and Office 2016. The only requirement is that your computer must be pre-installed with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+
|The OS||The Office||The Server|
|Win Vista (4 Editions)||Office 2010 All||Server 2008 (9 Editions)|
|Win 7 (6 Editions)||Office 2013 All||Server 2008 R2 (7 Editions)|
|Win 7 Embedded (3 Editions)||Office 2016 All||Server 2012 (4 Editions)|
|Win 8 (10 Editions)||Server 2012 R2 (4 Editions)|
|Win 8 Embedded (2 Editions)|
|Win 8.1 (9 Editions)|
|Win 8.1 Embedded (3 Editions)|
|Win 10 (12 Editions)|
Note: For more info on each of the supported editions, you can see in the Product Keys tab of the toolkit/software.
Microsoft Toolkit Build-in Functions and Version 2.6 Updates
The toolkit works even if Microsoft Windows or Office is not installed on your PC. For example, you computer is running Window 7 with Office 2007 installed, the program still work even the Office 2007 is not supported. The following are some of the functionalities of this activator:
- All Microsoft products toolkit/activator – all Vista and newer versions and editions; including MS Office 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Microsoft Office uninstaller – One-click to uninstall the Office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016.
- Customization setup – Customize Microsoft Office setup functions (Customize Setup tab).
- AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed during the activation process).
- AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed during the activation stage).
- License backup – Activation backup or restore functions (License Backup tab).
- Product Key Checker – For Windows and Office, you can check the existing system/application that installed on your PC (Product Keys tab).
Of course the latest version has some improvement over the previous version. This is what had changed from the previous Microsoft Toolkit v2.5.3:
- Office 2016 Support (WARNING: Preliminary – Assumed to work, but may fail if unexpected changes/assumptions about Office install are introduced by Office 2016 RTM).
- Windows 10 Support.
- Added Licensing State message “Store License”. Occurs when getting the free permanent Windows 10 Upgrade.
- Disable KMS Online Ticket Validation (Win 8.1+) when activating
- Disable Vista Rearm Count (OS doesn’t support it)
- Fixed Backup of Windows Vista due to lack of cache.dat
- Fixed KMS Server Service crash on XP due to corrupt HWID
- Improved TAP Drivers
- Improved WinDivert Uninstall
- Remove Trial and Grace Keys when using EZ-Activator.
- Support for KMS PID with 5 Digit Build Number (EX: 10240).
How to Use the Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 to Activate Windows?
The Windows toolkit interface is simple and straight-forward. However, there are many buttons in each tab that maybe confusing of their functions. Luckily you can click the Readme button so the comprehensive readme/guide will tell everything.
- Ensure that you already completely install the OS either 7/8/8.1/10 on your computer.
- Temporary disable your anti-virus protection as this is a crack tool and hence most probably will be flag by the antivirus program. But I can assure that you can safely use the toolkit.
- Make sure your PC has Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+ installed.
- Uninstall or remove any other activators or previous version of Microsoft Toolkit from your PC. You can go to the Control Panel to do so.
- Free download the latest version of Microsoft Toolkit v2.6.
- Use the compression tool like Winzip/WinRaR to unzip the file to your computer i.e. desktop.
- Right-click on the Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.exe in your computer desktop and choose Run as administrator.
- Click Yes to allow the program run on the computer. You will see the following screen.
- To activate Windows, click on the Windows logo icon (beside the Settings button).
- A new window will show. In the Main tab, it will show your PC/laptop Windows information and whether it’s supported by this activator.
- Click on the Activation In the Activator/Tool Selection section, by default the AutoKMS was selected, just click on the Install button to start the activation process.
- You will see the AutoKMS was successfully installed.
- Then in the Activation/Licensing Functions section, click the Activate Just be patient as it take some time to activate the OS, then click the Check button to check the activation license status.
- To double confirm, click the Product Keys tab, choose the Windows edition in the Product Selection section and under the Key Functions, click the Check
- Activation is done, close the toolkit. Restart your PC and enjoy a fully activated Windows for lifetime.
- Re-enable your anti-virus protection.
Note: While in the step 11, you also can click the green wording EZ-Activator button to activate the Windows.
Microsoft Office Activation Using Office Toolkit 2.6
The Office Toolkit 2.6 is an easy to use MS Office activation application, its principle is to use the KMS (Key Management Service) to activate, which is not a new activation technology.
Similar to the above Windows activation steps but this time click on the Office icon while running the toolkit. This will prompt the Office toolkit 2.6.
- Once the Office toolkit is running, click on the Activation tab.
- You can use the same Windows activation method above to activate Office. But this time we are trying another method by clicking on the EZ-Activator button directly to activate the Microsoft Office.
- After clicking the button and wait for some time, you will see the application screen display the Office was successfully activated as show below.
- To check the activation status manually, open any one of the Office applications i.e. Excel. From the Excel screen, click the File tab, and click on Help. You will see the wording ‘Product Activated’ just below the Office logo.
There are several activators around that can be use to activate Windows and/or Office. Some are not able to activate newer versions of Microsoft OS while other is proven to be capable. The Microsoft toolkit is one of the proven tool to activate all editions of Windows and Office even the file is bigger than other activators.
The popular KMSpico is another fantastic all-in-one activator that you can use in case you encounter any problem with this toolkit.
There is another great yet powerful tool called KMSAuto Lite that you can use to achieve the same result. But I believe any one of the above tools definitely can help you in your computer system or software activation.